IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BREED YOU CAN AFFORD TO RESCUE

IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BREED YOU CAN AFFORD TO RESCUE
IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BREED YOU CAN AFFORD TO RESCUE

Sunday 9 December 2012

Back up and Running!

Well, finally I have remembered my user name and password for my long abandoned Blog.  Not a case of not interested in continuing but more a case of having weary Weimaraner brain !

About time I put pen to paper, or peferably finger to keyboard a bit more often as Hector is now 13 years old and Tilly 9 years (and recently diagnosed with a heart condition) so I have to be grateful for the time I have left with these two amazing dogs that have kindly shared their lives with me and given me grey hairs for the pleasure.....well they do owners look like their dogs, just a shame mine are grey!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Weimaraner puppies for sale in the whole USA? We are providing weimador puppies for sale ,long haired weimaraner puppies for sale ,weimaraner dogs for sale in florida ,where to buy weimaraner puppies ,pedigree weimaraner puppies ,german weimaraner puppies ,akc registered weimaraner breeders ,stockhaar weimaraner ,weimaraner puppies for sale near me ,silver weimaraner puppies ,weimaraner for sale near me ,silver weimaraner for sale ,weimaraner puppies ohio ,silver weimaraner puppies for sale ,weimaraner puppies free to good home ,weimaraner breeders florida ,weimaraner adults for sale ,weimaraner puppies near me ,registered weimaraner breeders, buy weimaraner puppy ,blue weimaraner puppies for sale near me ,weimaraner puppies for sale now ,weimaraner puppies for sale florida ,akc weimaraner for sale ,grey weimaraner for sale ,cheap weimaraner puppies with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
    CONTACT DETAILS
    Email : aniadunlap195@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete