IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BREED YOU CAN AFFORD TO RESCUE

IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BREED YOU CAN AFFORD TO RESCUE
IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BREED YOU CAN AFFORD TO RESCUE

Monday 25 April 2011



Summer has visited Jersey early this year.  I'm not a great fan of it as it only brings me out in more freckles and attitude, but I am pleased that I can let my Hector in the water as he so loves swimming and it's warm enough for him to dry off quickly without getting too shaky.  Great exercise for him and he will retrieve the ball all day if I let him


Tilly, on the other hand, refuses to swim, although being quite confident that she can walk on water when stepping off rocks or falling into reserviours.  Latest has been climbing trees to get a better view of the ducks in the latter and promtly falling out of said tree into the drink.  So I know she can swim, just that she prefers not to swim.


No its not a bird in a bush but a Weimaraner up in a tree LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment